R
Posted By
rdoc2
Jan 9, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using CS4 and I messed up the vignette action, it got scrambled a little. How can I repair it in an easy way? I have CS3 on this computer also? Is it possible to do a copy and paste somehow?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

F
Fred
Jan 12, 2009
I am using CS4 and I messed up the vignette action, it got scrambled a little. How can I repair it in an easy way? I have CS3 on this computer also? Is it possible to do a copy and paste somehow?

In CS4 click the fly-out menu (right-top) in the actions-panel and choose ‘reset actions’
R
rdoc2
Jan 13, 2009
On Jan 12, 5:24 am, "Fred" wrote:

In CS4 click the fly-out menu (right-top) in the actions-panel and choose ‘reset actions’

Thanks but now that I see that I have one question. Will that wipe out any action that I have create on my own that is totally not related to any of the default actions?
F
Fred
Jan 13, 2009
On Jan 12, 5:24 am, "Fred" wrote:

Thanks but now that I see that I have one question. Will that wipe out any action that I have create on my own that is totally not related to any of the default actions?

It probably will but that’s easy to fix :
Make a new action set (folder icon on the bottom of the actions panel) Give it a name, move your actions into it (drag) and in the flyout menu choose ‘save actions’
Good practice is to first make a new set before making any actions yourself. After resetting the default actions, you can load your own. Check the helpfile, there’s a lot more info in there.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections