T
Posted By
translatoriaWIPE
Aug 21, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I may be mistaken, but I do believe I’ve recently seen a tutorial that showed you how to have a bit of an image poking out of a banner – and I think the url came from this group.

I’ll attempt to describe a bit clearer what I want to achieve:

I want to make a logo spanning a webpage, with some text in it and an image. If the background of the banner is say blue, and the background of the webpage white, then I want the image ‘poking its head into the white bit’, like this a neighbour hanging over a fence:

————-^——–

Now, does any one know what the heck I’am on about?
And if you do, can you tell me how to achieve this effect or point me to a tutorial?

Thanks!

Groet, Adriana.
[Gravity is a myth. The Earth sucks.]

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

T
translatoriaWIPE
Aug 21, 2003
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:18:51 -0700, Juergen D wrote:

I’ve looked again and I guess you want the image behind the blue layer. In that case you would place layer B between C and D.

Thanks, Juergen, I am still struggling with the various backgrounds. —
Groet, Adriana.
[Gravity is a myth. The Earth sucks.]

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections