Views
Replies
Status
Closed
On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 23:41:57 GMT, "Andy"
scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

GP
Gene Palmiter
Jun 2, 2004
well…maybe…not sure….it doesn’t have the necessary information for us to buy anything…so how can we claim he was selling something? Of course the attachment doesn’t belong here…

"Voivod" wrote in message
scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:
A
Andy
Jun 2, 2004
scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:
WTF abuse ? You asshole ? I asked a particular question not selling any thing you fucking pig !!!
A
Andy
Jun 2, 2004
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/
scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:
V
Voivod
Jun 2, 2004
On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 02:58:30 GMT, "Andy"
scribbled:

scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:
WTF abuse ? You asshole ? I asked a particular question not selling any thing you fucking pig !!!

Does the name of this group contain the word binaries?
I’ll give you a few moments to sound it out.

….. <plays Jeopardy theme> …..

It doesn’t, does it?
A
Andy
Jun 2, 2004
scribbled:

scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:

…. <plays Jeopardy theme> …..

It doesn’t, does it?
I love you !!! YOU FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER. !!!
A
Andy
Jun 2, 2004
scribbled:

scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:

It doesn’t, does it?
Is this group your private one ? If not shut up you fucking shit. You will not tell me what I can do or not you fucking dictator. I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
V
Voivod
Jun 2, 2004
On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 03:29:58 GMT, "Andy"
scribbled:

scribbled:

scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:

It doesn’t, does it?
I love you !!! YOU FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER. !!!

Now, now, watch your blood pressure. You wouldn’t want to throw an embolism, would you?
V
Voivod
Jun 2, 2004
On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 03:33:58 GMT, "Andy"
scribbled:

scribbled:

scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:

It doesn’t, does it?
Is this group your private one ? If not shut up you fucking shit. You will not tell me what I can do or not you fucking dictator. I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the AUP you agreed to abide by when you signed your contract with Rogers: http://www.rogershelp.com/help/content/download/pdf/AUP.PDF

Let me quote so you won’t have to spend a week looking:
"Binary files may not be posted to newsgroups not specifically named for that purpose."
V
Voivod
Jun 2, 2004
On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 03:10:26 GMT, "Andy"
scribbled:

scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:

http://www.rogershelp.com/help/content/download/pdf/AUP.PDF

"Binary files may not be posted to newsgroups not specifically named for that purpose."

Oh, and the Amish Rake Fight site, that’s like, old…..
M
mrclean
Jun 2, 2004
In article <qnbvc.4$>,
says…
scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:
It is very easily explained without all the cursing and anger.

This is a text only group, the name does not include the word BINARIES so no binary attachments are allowed. That doesn’t mean that they won’t be accepted by the server, however.

However, in the future, if you want to show an example, post a URL to the image and that will get you less vitriol and possbily some help with your problem.

I, personally, didn’t see it as spamming or trying to sell something. I, too, have wanted to know how to do certain things with PS and came here to ask, but I had the wherewithall to know that I could not post binary attachments to this group and posted a url instead.

I don’t recall the filter name but I think PS has a built in filter to do that. Try using each of your filters to see if it can do that for you.

I know in Paint Shop Pro, the filter is called "Blinds" on the Texture Effects menu.
A
Andy
Jun 2, 2004
"Mr.Clean" <&g.com> wrote in message
In article <qnbvc.4$>,
says…
scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:
This is a text only group, the name does not include the word BINARIES so no binary attachments are allowed. That doesn’t mean that they won’t be accepted by the server, however.

However, in the future, if you want to show an example, post a URL to the image and that will get you less vitriol and possbily some help with your problem.

I, personally, didn’t see it as spamming or trying to sell something. I, too, have wanted to know how to do certain things with PS and came here to ask, but I had the wherewithall to know that I could not post binary attachments to this group and posted a url instead.

I don’t recall the filter name but I think PS has a built in filter to do that. Try using each of your filters to see if it can do that for you.

I know in Paint Shop Pro, the filter is called "Blinds" on the Texture Effects menu.
I agree with you, but I could not find a link to a website where I downloaded that picture. I did it a long time ago and forgot where I downloaded that picture. Any way if I posted a link to that website next day I would expect warning from Rogers about spamming.
I posted that picture because the file is small and takes less space on newsgroup that useless replies by people like Vojevod, oh Voivod.
GP
Gene Palmiter
Jun 2, 2004
I hadn’t seen it before…and I would have expected someone to point it out to me by now!
A
Andy
Jun 2, 2004
In article <qnbvc.4$>,
says…
scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:

Here is a link to a website where I’m a full time member. They have a similar "red banner"
https://secure2.playboy.com/security/loginStart.do?site=0 How to do it ?
(Now I’m waiting for a letter from Rogers.)
C
customersupport
Jun 2, 2004
Andy wrote:

I’m new to Photoshop looking for a tutorial how to make a background with tiny strips across like on the red background of a banner I attached. Thank You in advance.
If you want a turn key solution to your problem, you can download actions for PS from the Internet for free that do exactly what you want. It will be called TV Lines Action.

mrclean
Jun 2, 2004
In article <xbmvc.35502$>,
says…
Andy wrote:

I’m new to Photoshop looking for a tutorial how to make a background with tiny strips across like on the red background of a banner I attached. Thank You in advance.
If you want a turn key solution to your problem, you can download actions for PS from the Internet for free that do exactly what you want. It will be called TV Lines Action.
Also here:
http://tiemdesign.com/HOWTO/2000/PSTVSlines/

http://www.stickysauce.com/tutorials/photoshop/tvlines.htm

http://www.drewfoster.com/photoshop1/photoshop1.html

http://user.fundy.net/morris/redirect.html?photoshop5.shtml

and about 15 other tutorials on the web I found by
<SHOUTING VERY LOUDLY!!!>
SEARCHING!!!
</SHOUTING VERY LOUDLY!!!>
A
Andy
Jun 2, 2004
"L. McKenzie" wrote in message
Andy wrote:

I’m new to Photoshop looking for a tutorial how to make a background
with
tiny strips across like on the red background of a banner I attached.
Thank
You in advance.

Thank You for your help Sir. I did not know that this effect is called TV Lines. Following your advice I found a website with ready TV Lines Action, tutorial and a link to a website where I can buy a filter to make numerous TV Lines effects.
http://user.fundy.net/morris/redirect.html?photoshop5.shtml Thank You.
A
Andy
Jun 2, 2004
In article <xbmvc.35502$>,
says…
Andy wrote:

with
Thank
You in advance.
Also here:
http://tiemdesign.com/HOWTO/2000/PSTVSlines/

http://www.stickysauce.com/tutorials/photoshop/tvlines.htm
http://www.drewfoster.com/photoshop1/photoshop1.html

http://user.fundy.net/morris/redirect.html?photoshop5.shtml
and about 15 other tutorials on the web I found by
<SHOUTING VERY LOUDLY!!!>
SEARCHING!!!
</SHOUTING VERY LOUDLY!!!>
Thank You for help , I will bookmark that links.
C
customersupport
Jun 2, 2004
Andy wrote:
"L. McKenzie" wrote in message

Andy wrote:

with

Thank

You in advance.

Thank You for your help Sir. I did not know that this effect is called TV Lines. Following your advice I found a website with ready TV Lines Action, tutorial and a link to a website where I can buy a filter to make numerous TV Lines effects.
http://user.fundy.net/morris/redirect.html?photoshop5.shtml Thank You.
sure thing buddy. Enjoy.

Voivod
Jun 2, 2004
On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:03:03 GMT, "Gene Palmiter" scribbled:

I hadn’t seen it before…and I would have expected someone to point it out to me by now!

Really? it’s been around at least 5 – 6 years or more…
A
Andy
Jun 5, 2004
"Andy" wrote in message
I’m new to Photoshop looking for a tutorial how to make a background with tiny strips across like on the red background of a banner I attached.
Thank
You in advance.

Dear XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

It has been brought to our attention that a user from your provisioned IP is posting off-topic messages to discussion group(s) which is contrary the discussion group charter / FAQ. These kinds of messages are considered "SPAM". Please see the included details below.

Please ensure that before participating in Usenet discussion groups, that you review the terms and conditions outlined in the discussion group charter / FAQ. You may locate such charters by posting a request from within the newsgroup of where one can be found.

Sincerely,

EUA Management Team
Rogers Hi-Speed Internet

http://www.rogershelp.com/help/content/knowledge/rogers_docs /index.shtml 00138188

Path:

authen.puce.readfreenews.net!green.octanews.net!news-out.oct anews.net!news.g lorb.com!news-feed01.roc.ny.frontiernet.net!nntp.frontiernet .net!news.webuse net.com.MISMATCH!chi1.usenetserver.com!c03.atl99!c01.usenets erver.com!news.u senetserver.com!cyclone01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com!twis ter01.bloor.is.n et.cable.rogers.com.POSTED!12dc6cf53ab2750!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.graphics.photoshop
Subject: Red Banner
Lines: 1013
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1409
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1409 Message-ID:
<9v8vc.282627$>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 23:41:57 GMT
NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.193.153.167
X-Complaints-To:
X-Trace: twister01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com 1086133317 69.193.153.167 (Tue, 01 Jun 2004 19:41:57 EDT)
NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 19:41:57 EDT
Xref: authen.puce.readfreenews.net alt.graphics.photoshop:176012

I’m new to Photoshop looking for a tutorial how to make a background with
tiny strips across like on the red background of a banner I attached. Thank
You in advance.

Look people what Voivod did to me. For the question how to make an effect like on the banner I posted this fucking peace of shit (death be upon him) he make me a Spammer !!!. I hate those fucking dictators. But now my girlfriend who works for Rogers will trace this fucking peace of shit and I will get his address, e-mail , phone number and I will post it to every newsgroup possible. If every thing will go OK I will do it this weekend. Make a shit of him guys.
V
Voivod
Jun 5, 2004
On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 00:45:05 GMT, "Andy"
scribbled:

Look people what Voivod did to me. For the question how to make an effect

You did it to yourself. Don’t blame others for your stupidity.

like on the banner I posted this fucking peace of shit (death be upon him) he make me a Spammer !!!. I hate those fucking dictators. But now my

You agreed to abide by the Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy your provider set forth and you legally accepted as a binding contract. That TOS/AUP specifically forbids the posting of binaries in groups not specifically for binaries.

girlfriend who works for Rogers will trace this fucking peace of shit and I

Like an imbecile of your stature has a girlfriend….

will get his address, e-mail , phone number and I will post it to every newsgroup possible. If every thing will go OK I will do it this weekend.

Let’s see….

Your imaginary girlfriend can’t get my personal information since she doesn’t work for MY ISP. No ISP is going to give out personal information without a warrant, something an imaginary girfriend can’t obtain. If your girlfriend COULD get my personal information, and she disseminated it to the public not only would she lose her job she’d likely be arrested. If you had my personal information, which you’ll never be able to obtain, and posted it to any public forum without my consent (and you don’t have it) you’d lose your account with Rogers in a heartbeat.

Make a shit of him guys.

It’s your account it doesn’t matter a damn to me if you lose it. In fact I’d find it HIGHLY amusing to see you explode after you found another provider. How many ISPs in your area? We can go through them all rather quickly.
A
Andy
Jun 5, 2004
scribbled:

like on the banner I posted this fucking peace of shit (death be upon
him)
he make me a Spammer !!!. I hate those fucking dictators. But now my

You agreed to abide by the Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy your provider set forth and you legally accepted as a binding contract. That TOS/AUP specifically forbids the posting of binaries in groups not specifically for binaries.

girlfriend who works for Rogers will trace this fucking peace of shit and
I

will get his address, e-mail , phone number and I will post it to every newsgroup possible. If every thing will go OK I will do it this weekend.

Let’s see….

Your imaginary girlfriend can’t get my personal information since she doesn’t work for MY ISP. No ISP is going to give out personal information without a warrant, something an imaginary girfriend can’t obtain. If your girlfriend COULD get my personal information, and she disseminated it to the public not only would she lose her job she’d likely be arrested. If you had my personal information, which you’ll never be able to obtain, and posted it to any public forum without my consent (and you don’t have it) you’d lose your account with Rogers in a heartbeat.

Make a shit of him guys.

It’s your account it doesn’t matter a damn to me if you lose it. In fact I’d find it HIGHLY amusing to see you explode after you found another provider. How many ISPs in your area? We can go through them all rather quickly.
I’m a $125/month Rogers customer Do you think they can close my account for posting a picture on no binary newsgroup because of you did not like it, you fucking shit ? I hate you and wish you to die. People like you should not walk on earth . You are trash.
V
Voivod
Jun 5, 2004
On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 02:19:51 GMT, "Andy"
scribbled:

scribbled:

like on the banner I posted this fucking peace of shit (death be upon
him)
he make me a Spammer !!!. I hate those fucking dictators. But now my

girlfriend who works for Rogers will trace this fucking peace of shit and
I

Let’s see….

Make a shit of him guys.

I’m a $125/month Rogers customer Do you think they can close my account

Your paltry $125 a months (though it may seem a lot on a minimum wage job) isn’t even a drop in the bucket of Rogers operating costs. It probably runs them that much just to investigate each abuse complaint so you’ve cost them more than a few months of your pittance just now. I’m surprised you didn’t try pretending your imaginary girlfriend could protect your account and I’m amused that you completely ignored my laughing at your threats to get and disseminate my personal information. Did you suddenly realize it’s impossible?

for posting a picture on no binary newsgroup because of you did not like it,

Again, YOU violated the TOS/AUP YOU agreed to abide by as a binding contract with your provider. Don’t blame ME because you didn’t bother to read it.

you fucking shit ? I hate you and wish you to die. People like you should

Closer and closer to an actual death threat. Are you stupid enough to cross that line?

not walk on earth . You are trash.

And yet, I’m not the one being spanked by my provider for abuse….
M
Mike
Jun 5, 2004
in article b5awc.21507$, Andy
at wrote on 06/04/2004 7:19 PM:

you fucking shit ? I hate you and wish you to die. People like you should not walk on earth . You are trash.

You are a perfect "Net Toy" for the Void. You spin like a $5 top.

hahahaha.

Mike

* Logo Design *
Put some fun in your next logo!

Site at: http://www.artistmike.com
A
Andy
Jun 5, 2004
"Mike" wrote in message
in article b5awc.21507$,
Andy
at wrote on 06/04/2004 7:19 PM:

you fucking shit ? I hate you and wish you to die. People like you
should
not walk on earth . You are trash.

You are a perfect "Net Toy" for the Void. You spin like a $5 top.
hahahaha.

Mike

* Logo Design *
Put some fun in your next logo!

Site at: http://www.artistmike.com
I just gave up Voivod. I need to save my nerves for the future. 🙂
V
Voivod
Jun 5, 2004
On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 17:34:54 GMT, "Andy"
scribbled:

So you lied about being able to get my personal information and distributing said impossible to get information to usenet?

Scurry along little coward.
A
Andy
Jun 6, 2004
scribbled:

So you lied about being able to get my personal information and distributing said impossible to get information to usenet?
Just relax and visit some pretty girls if you are big enough . www.prettyinpink.com .Tell me if you liked it.
Other people do not go there, it is just gift for Voivod.
V
Voivod
Jun 6, 2004
On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 06:56:01 GMT, "Andy"
scribbled:

scribbled:

Just relax and visit some pretty girls if you are big enough . www.prettyinpink.com .Tell me if you liked it.

Isn’t it horrible trying to save face? First you fuck up then you blow up then you whine and finally you make threats not one person would believe you were capable of carrying out. Now you’re just being pathetic.
A
Andy
Jun 6, 2004
scribbled:

scribbled:

Isn’t it horrible trying to save face? First you fuck up then you blow up then you whine and finally you make threats not one person would believe you were capable of carrying out. Now you’re just being pathetic.
You are wrong. I know what I’m doing. I know your ISP address and I know that your computer doesn’t have any or doesn’t have a decent up to date antivirus program. This information is more than enough to retaliate to calm you down, or actually calm your computer. You are so naive and stupid that you visit every posted message and link.My suggestion for you is to visit the nearest psychiatrist. You are sick. I saw your posted messages and replies. People are sick of you. Voivod or Vojevod in most Slavic languages means that you are a dictator who uses force. This name really fits your personality.There is a really hard way to get rid of you.
V
Voivod
Jun 6, 2004
On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 08:24:29 GMT, "Andy"
scribbled:

scribbled:

scribbled:

You are wrong. I know what I’m doing. I know your ISP address and I know

You haven’t a clue. My ISP address or my IP address, do you even know the difference?

that your computer doesn’t have any or doesn’t have a decent up to date antivirus program. This information is more than enough to retaliate to calm

I’d love to hear you explain how you ‘know’ that, it’d probably be the stupidest thing I’ll read all year.

you down, or actually calm your computer. You are so naive and stupid that

So you’re going to start sending me viruses? You really don’t want that account with Rogers, do you?

you visit every posted message and link.My suggestion for you is to visit

Swing and a miss…. I wouldn’t visit a URL you posted even if I knew the site.

the nearest psychiatrist. You are sick. I saw your posted messages and

I’m sick? You’re the one wishing that I were dead, threatening to illegally obtain my personal information and release it to the public and now you’re threatening to hack my machine and *I’m* sick?

replies. People are sick of you. Voivod or Vojevod in most Slavic languages means that you are a dictator who uses force. This name really fits your

It’s also the name of a band.

personality.There is a really hard way to get rid of you.

Does it involve imaginary girlfriends and information you’ll never obtain? Or hacking a machine you’ll never reach? Or is it going to involve you whining and crying like a little girl because your provider spanked YOU for abuse?
A
Andy
Jun 6, 2004
scribbled:

scribbled:

scribbled:

You haven’t a clue. My ISP address or my IP address, do you even know the difference?

that your computer doesn’t have any or doesn’t have a decent up to date antivirus program. This information is more than enough to retaliate to
calm
I’d love to hear you explain how you ‘know’ that, it’d probably be the stupidest thing I’ll read all year.

you down, or actually calm your computer. You are so naive and stupid
that
So you’re going to start sending me viruses? You really don’t want that account with Rogers, do you?

I’m sick? You’re the one wishing that I were dead, threatening to illegally obtain my personal information and release it to the public and now you’re threatening to hack my machine and *I’m* sick?
replies. People are sick of you. Voivod or Vojevod in most Slavic
languages
means that you are a dictator who uses force. This name really fits your

I know that crap.

Does it involve imaginary girlfriends and information you’ll never obtain?

Or hacking a machine you’ll never reach? >

You are so stupid, did you never heard about IP Grabber ? http://www.prounix.com/safe_browsing/ip_grabber.htm
As soon as you get on line . YOU ARE BEING WATCHED !!!!
I see that you do not know any thing about viruses, especially Trojans. Website I gave you a link is infected by Trojan JS/Noclose.gen. You did not complain about it to me, so I’m sure that your computer is infected now. That Trojan is not destruction it runs only when you are visiting "pink’s" website. It makes difficulty to close pop ups, and that’s it. It is two years old virus, but your antivirus program did not stop it (assuming you have one).Now it is very easy to get into your machine. Because I know your computer will allow it. I can make a one internet page containing personalized virus and place it on the free hosting like yahoo. That page will contain a short JavaScript easily available on the net which will detect your computer address. As soon as you visit that page, script will install a Trojan horse on your computer. And than, a Trojan program I have will wait for you on line . As soon as you get on line, I’ll be able to take complete control over your computer. I’ll be able to still all your information’s, passwords, credit card numbers etc. I’ll be able to delete your documents, disconnect your CD-Rom and hard drive, and do any distraction I want. Now you are wonder how I can do it what I wrote ? It is easy. There are many websites where you can download a free Trojan making program which will create completely new Trojan not detected by any antivirus program. One of them is
http://neworder.box.sk/codebox.links.php?key=remtrj . Now I can post a website page with personalised Trojan using one of my friends computer under other name then Andy so you will not know who posted that page. That web page can be Photoshop related so you will be eager to see it and be detected by virus. Now are you convinced how easy it is ?. If you think that it is not possible to get your computer address, you are completely wrong. Remember when you were visiting a website couple of weeks ago and you got a message on that website . Your IP address is : 69.193.153.167 ? And now if you do not stop fighting with people on newsgroups I will give you a painful lesson, if no body will do it sooner.
Good Bye. Rest In Peace. :))
V
Voivod
Jun 6, 2004
On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 16:23:53 GMT, "Andy"
scribbled:

scribbled:

scribbled:

scribbled:

that your computer doesn’t have any or doesn’t have a decent up to date antivirus program. This information is more than enough to retaliate to
calm

you down, or actually calm your computer. You are so naive and stupid
that

replies. People are sick of you. Voivod or Vojevod in most Slavic
languages
means that you are a dictator who uses force. This name really fits your

I know that crap.

Does it involve imaginary girlfriends and information you’ll never obtain?

Or hacking a machine you’ll never reach? >

You are so stupid, did you never heard about IP Grabber ?

Heard of it, not infected by it or anything else.

http://www.prounix.com/safe_browsing/ip_grabber.htm
As soon as you get on line . YOU ARE BEING WATCHED !!!!

Not by you.

I see that you do not know any thing about viruses, especially Trojans. Website I gave you a link is infected by Trojan JS/Noclose.gen. You did not

Noted: Abuse complaint sent.

complain about it to me, so I’m sure that your computer is infected now.

You’re sure of a lot of things that just aren’t true or will never happen. Unlike you I’m not a moron and as I’ve said, wouldn’t follow any link you posted especially not one you told everyone else NOT to go to.

That Trojan is not destruction it runs only when you are visiting "pink’s"

It’s also not on my machine.

website. It makes difficulty to close pop ups, and that’s it. It is two years old virus, but your antivirus program did not stop it (assuming you

That’d be because I never visited the site, idiot.

have one).Now it is very easy to get into your machine. Because I know your

Do you often have these delusions? What happened to your imaginary girlfriend who was going to get my personal information for you?

computer will allow it. I can make a one internet page containing

I seriously doubt you can even tie your own shoes without instructions.

personalized virus and place it on the free hosting like yahoo. That page will contain a short JavaScript easily available on the net which will detect your computer address. As soon as you visit that page, script will

Your first problem is getting me to actually click on any link you’ve posted.

install a Trojan horse on your computer. And than, a Trojan program I have will wait for you on line . As soon as you get on line, I’ll be able to take complete control over your computer. I’ll be able to still all your

SURE you will… You spout a lot of bullshit but you don’t seem to actually be able to do anything other than make lame threats.

information’s, passwords, credit card numbers etc. I’ll be able to delete your documents, disconnect your CD-Rom and hard drive, and do any distraction I want. Now you are wonder how I can do it what I wrote ?

No, I’m wondering how you remember to breath being as stupid as you are.

It is easy. There are many websites where you can download a free Trojan making program which will create completely new Trojan not detected by any antivirus program. One of them is
http://neworder.box.sk/codebox.links.php?key=remtrj . Now I can post a website page with personalised Trojan using one of my friends computer under other name then Andy so you will not know who posted that page. That web

That would require you to have friends and my being incredibly drunk.

page can be Photoshop related so you will be eager to see it and be detected by virus. Now are you convinced how easy it is ?. If you think that it is

No, I’m just convinced you’re just a lamer who thinks he can scare me with inane babble about crap you’ll never pull off.

not possible to get your computer address, you are completely wrong.

I never said it wasn’t possible to get my IP address, imbecile, it’s in the FUCKING headers of every usenet post I make just as yours is.

Remember when you were visiting a website couple of weeks ago and you got a message on that website . Your IP address is : 69.193.153.167 ?

Umm, no, 69.193.153.167 is YOUR IP address, idiot.

nslookup 69.193.153.167
Canonical name: CPE000ae68d8ac4-CM00e06f1678f8.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com

Christ, what a fuckup you are.

And now if you do not stop fighting with people on newsgroups I will give you a painful lesson, if no body will do it sooner.

You were going to get your imaginary girlfriend to get my info. What happened to that threat, lamer?

*yawn* How’s it feel to be completely ineffectual?
S
studio
Jun 7, 2004
in article , Voivod at
wrote on 06/06/2004 10:12 AM:

NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.165.246.161

twister.tampabay.rr.com
S
studio
Jun 7, 2004
in article tyHwc.38151$, Andy
at wrote on 06/06/2004 9:23 AM:

Your IP address is : 69.193.153.167 ?
And now if you do not stop fighting with people on newsgroups I will give you a painful lesson

hahahahaha.

NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.193.153.167 <—— That’s you! X-Complaints-To:
V
Voivod
Jun 7, 2004
On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 11:12:04 -0700, "·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·" scribbled:

in article , Voivod at

twister.tampabay.rr.com

Yes, that’s in my headers, genius. What’s your fucking point? Were you too stupid to notice he claimed HIS IP address was mine or did you think it made a difference you putting it in the body of a message?
S
studio
Jun 7, 2004
in article , Voivod at
wrote on 06/07/2004 11:36 AM:

in article , Voivod at

twister.tampabay.rr.com

Yes, that’s in my headers, genius. What’s your fucking point? Were you too stupid to notice he claimed HIS IP address was mine or did you think it made a difference you putting it in the body of a message?

I like to see you squirm. You are doing a nice job so far.
SD
sub_dev_null
Jun 7, 2004
And now if you do not stop fighting with people on newsgroups I will give you a painful lesson, if no body will do it sooner.

good lord almighty…..Mr. Virus pro

Only a moron details how he’s gonna hack someone’s computer in front of the entire usenet. try it and watch yourself go to jail.

On top of that, you seem to have this masterly grasp of hacking, cracking, and boot jacking systems but you still don’t have a hold of proper English. just learn to use "GRAM CHECK" you dork.
V
Voivod
Jun 8, 2004
On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 14:35:46 -0700, "·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·" scribbled:

in article , Voivod at
wrote on 06/07/2004 11:36 AM:

in article , Voivod at

twister.tampabay.rr.com

I like to see you squirm. You are doing a nice job so far.

And exactly what in your post is supposed to make me squirm, your stupidity?
V
Voivod
Jun 8, 2004
On 7 Jun 2004 15:33:00 -0700, (sub_dev_null)
scribbled:

good lord almighty…..Mr. Virus pro

Only a moron details how he’s gonna hack someone’s computer in front of the entire usenet. try it and watch yourself go to jail.

Actually he’s detailing hacking his own machine since that’s his IP address, not mine.

On top of that, you seem to have this masterly grasp of hacking, cracking, and boot jacking systems but you still don’t have a hold of proper English. just learn to use "GRAM CHECK" you dork.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections