Posted By
Mike Zimmer
Nov 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

at first I had the Canon D60 and it works to import pictures directly from the camera over the twain interface in Photoshop. But now with the Canon EOS 1DMark2, i always become an error. The error tells me that it couldn’t use the import instruction, because it has a problem wih the import interface.

could you help me?

greetings

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Reg
Nov 23, 2004
Mike Zimmer wrote:

at first I had the Canon D60 and it works to import pictures directly from the camera over the twain interface in Photoshop. But now with the Canon EOS 1DMark2, i always become an error. The error tells me that it couldn’t use the import instruction, because it has a problem wih the import interface.

My strong recommendation is to use card reader to copy the pictures onto your disk, then access them with PS. It more reliable and it’s much faster. It’s worth the $20 USD.

Here’s a USB card reader for example. Just make sure it’s compatible with the type of card you’re using (smartmedia, compact flash, etc)

http://www.supermediastore.com/avb-usb-8in1-card-reader.html

Reg email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot) com
MZ
Mike Zimmer
Nov 24, 2004
Hi,
thx for your answer. But i already have a card reader. But i need the Twain interface for special functions too.

greetings …

"Reg" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Mike Zimmer wrote:

My strong recommendation is to use card reader to copy the pictures onto your disk, then access them with PS. It more reliable and it’s much faster. It’s worth the $20 USD.

Here’s a USB card reader for example. Just make sure it’s compatible with the type of card you’re using (smartmedia, compact flash, etc)
http://www.supermediastore.com/avb-usb-8in1-card-reader.html

Reg email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot) com
M
Millo
Nov 29, 2004
"Mike Zimmer" ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi,
thx for your answer. But i already have a card reader. But i need the Twain interface for special functions too.

greetings …

remove first & reinstall the twain driver…
MZ
Mike Zimmer
Dec 1, 2004
Hi,

I tried it, but no result.

The Canon Support told me that it’s impossible to use this camera with Photoshop or other simular programms.

Greetings

"Millo" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi,

greetings …

remove first & reinstall the twain driver…
M
Millo
Dec 3, 2004

[cut]
The Canon Support told me that it’s impossible to use this camera with Photoshop or other simular programms.

😛

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections