NP
Posted By
Norman Perry
Jul 5, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to know where I can get a plug-in for Photoshop 7 to allow me to read Canon EOS raw files. Thanks Norm Perry

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

G
Grebo
Jul 6, 2006
Norman Perry wrote:
I would like to know where I can get a plug-in for Photoshop 7 to allow me to read Canon EOS raw files. Thanks Norm Perry
Just use rawshooter essentials, much better than Adobe’s RAW converter
J
Jimmy
Jul 6, 2006
"modehead" wrote in message
Norman Perry wrote:
Just use rawshooter essentials, much better than Adobe’s RAW converter

I agree, but Adobe has acquired Pixmantec so support for this product and their other products will be disappearing in the near future. http://www.pixmantec.com/company/contact.asp Down at the bottom of this webpage is an anouncement with a link to a PDF explaining Adobe’s vision for this product line.
H
Helen
Jul 6, 2006
"Norman Perry" wrote in message
Depends which EOS. If it’s one of the more recent models, eg, 5D, 30D, then I suspect you’re out of luck with version 7 unless you go the DNG route, which I still have problems accepting. The now moribund Pixmantec’s RSE or RSP, or even Canon’s own DPP are better converters. Some users seem to like Bibble or Silkypix, for reasons which escape me.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections