JM
Posted By
Jason_Mollet
Feb 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
We just upgraded to PhotoShop CS on Mac OS 10. I would like to be able to use the convert to profile function, but use my own press settings. The only way I can get this to work is if I make my working space the setting I would like to change the images too. Given our work flow, this is not efficient, I would like to be using one working space and be able to convert to whatever profile is needed. I know this could be done in version 7. Am I just missing the location of the folder for these profiles to go into?

Thanks in advance.

Jason

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

SC
Seth_Campbell
Feb 20, 2004
I believe that what you are looking for is where to place the profile. in osx place your profiles in the libary>color sync folder on your hard drive there are a few (not: user or system) then in cs image>mode>convert to profile

seth Campbell
Smith/Walker Design

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections