R
Posted By
rdoc2
Sep 6, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using Photoshop CS2 and forget where I can find the Printer Profiles in that software. I am using a Canon I960 Printer. Thanks Somewhere in Photoshop there is an area with a list of different printer profiles but I forget where it is.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

A
a
Sep 6, 2006
View>Proof Setup>Custom. If you don’t see them listed then you can probably download them from Canon.

"Gary F. Pitel" wrote in message
I am using Photoshop CS2 and forget where I can find the Printer Profiles in that software. I am using a Canon I960 Printer. Thanks Somewhere in Photoshop there is an area with a list of different printer profiles but I forget where it is.
R
rdoc2
Sep 6, 2006
CraigM wrote:

View>Proof Setup>Custom. If you don’t see them listed then you can probably download them from Canon.

No not those. Somewhere when you go to print with preview you can bring up a list of profiles of different printers and you pick which printer profile you want to use. If I remember correctly there is one there that has I believe 2000 after it and that is the one I want. How do I get that list?
J
Jim
Sep 6, 2006
CraigM wrote:

View>Proof Setup>Custom. If you don’t see them listed then you can probably
download them from Canon.

No not those. Somewhere when you go to print with preview you can bring up a list of profiles of different printers and you pick which printer profile you want to use. If I remember correctly there is one there that has I believe 2000 after it and that is the one I want. How do I get that list?
On my system, PS gets its profiles from:
\Windows\System32\Drivers\Spool\Color.

Or, you could just search for "icm" or "icc". Those are the extensions for profiles.
Jim
A
a
Sep 6, 2006
Maybe File>Print with Preview>Options?

CraigM wrote:

View>Proof Setup>Custom. If you don’t see them listed then you can
probably
download them from Canon.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections