Pointer, brush redraw problems, is there a fix yet? & other….

LO
Posted By
Lee_Olson
Feb 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have the same problem with my Win XP machine. It does the exact same thing and there is nothing I can do but restart PS. Sometimes I have to restart the whole machine for that double headed arrow to go away.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CC
Chris_Cox
Feb 13, 2004
Lee – that would mean that it is a driver bug.
LO
Lee_Olson
Feb 14, 2004
Thanks Chris. Any way for me to know what driver. Someone said it was probably the video card driver but I’m not real computer literate so don’t have a clue how I track something like this down and fix it. Any suggestions?

Thanks again

Lee
CC
Chris_Cox
Feb 16, 2004
Lee – find out what model video card you have, check with the manufacturer for driver updates.
LO
Lee_Olson
Feb 17, 2004
Thanks, Chris. 😉
Z
zoozx
Feb 17, 2004
One other little bug I’m seeing.
Sometimes when I go to the brush pallet to select a brush and possible change the size with the slider, I then close out of the pallet and go to the image where I try to change the brush size with the keyboard { } keys but I get a ding /warning chime every time I hit one of the keys. The size does not change, nothing happens, just a ding with every key push.
If I go to the tools pallet and change to another tool then back to the tool I was using, the keyboard then works? Annoying little bug.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections