A reason for the text-redraw problem and slow-down problems?

DK
Posted By
Diana_Kwong
May 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Whoa, this helped me immensely! I have two Macs: G4 733 at work with 21" NEC display and G4 800 at home with 17" Apple flatpanel. The one at work never had a problem with slow text redraw. The one at home has always had it with Photoshop. I thought going from 7 to CS might cure it, but it didn’t.

But turning off the Info Palette did the trick and now my text redraws normally.

Thanks very much!
–Diana

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
c8cc
May 23, 2004
Hehe. Thanks for your posting. So this whole thread did help someone at least, very fine.

But i´m still wondering why Adobe doesn´t fix this at last. Hey this is a quite expensive application without any update-support. There are a few things to fix but there was no update since the release a long time ago – this is poor. A camera raw update and a mulitprocessor fix – that´s really great for most PS CS users and cures the really important daily work problems, … not.

Just wondering.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections