Posted By
maarten ridderbos
May 9, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hello,

I am looking for a batch-softwareprogramm (or a script for photoshop), which can make a lot of pictures with the same size, but different resolutions, into pictures with same size en same resolution.

m…bos

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

E
edjh
May 9, 2007

m…bos wrote:
hello,

I am looking for a batch-softwareprogramm (or a script for photoshop), which can make a lot of pictures with the same size, but different resolutions, into pictures with same size en same resolution.

m…bos
Actions, File>Automate. Or Web Gallery. Both in Photoshop. I think Bridge can do it too.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
RB
Rudy Benner
May 9, 2007
"m…bos" wrote in message
hello,

I am looking for a batch-softwareprogramm (or a script for photoshop), which
can make a lot of pictures with the same size, but different resolutions, into pictures with same size en same resolution.

m…bos

Under scripts, look for image processor.
R
Rob
May 9, 2007

m…bos wrote:
hello,

m…bos

Record a script yourself with exactly what you require.( that includes pixel dimensions plus resolution) Then run it with automate for the whole folder with the images in to another output folder.

What size final image do you require as there may be other stuff about which could be easier. Like Image Resizer ImageResizer.exe 521 KB down the RHS –
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppow ertoys.mspx

Select the images and push the button.
J
Joel
May 9, 2007
"m…bos" wrote:

hello,

m…bos

I have never tried myself but I read and saw quite afew people posted the ACTION for some requesters. IOW, Action may be the answer.

And if quality isn’t an issue then you may want to try some freeware/shareware graphic viewer as I believe most of them have the resizing option.
JM
James McNangle
May 24, 2007
Rob wrote:

What size final image do you require as there may be other stuff about which could be easier. Like Image Resizer ImageResizer.exe 521 KB down the RHS –

Select the images and push the button.

But doesn’t seem to have any control on what happens – quality, include/exclude extra information, etc?

James McNangle

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections