Posted By
Oleg Semkoff
Jul 7, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Thanks Beth!

You’re right! When I switched from "screen size" to "print size" on my Mac G4 PowerBook, the image shrank to 24%! It makes me wonder what others are seeing on their computer screens!

For some unknown reason, when I used to transfer my scaled down images to AppleWorks 6 Draw via PE1, the sizes used to match. Now, the print size is much too large. For example, I just inserted a 1.5 inch-photo that appeared six inches wide in my newsletter.

As someone who spent one year as a graphic artist in the late 60s, this is the first time I’ve longed for my Xacto knife — although I never want to see another sheet of Prestype as long as I live! 😉

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth Haney
Jul 7, 2003
You’re welcome, Oleg. And I have often wondered exactly what that choice of "actual size" really means! It sure doesn’t seem "actual" to me for anything. I think they just put that stuff in to confuse us. 🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections