RB
Posted By
Ruth Berry
Sep 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
okay, sounds simple, but I don’t think it is. Here’s what I need to do.

I need a way to resize one image to match another. Neither one of the two images in question be the same each time. I also want to build this into an action.

I want to be able to pull ANY image (let’s lable this image A) from any folder and then pull ANY second image (let’s call this image B) from a specific folder. Image B will need to be resized to match the exact size of Image A. Image B will then be copy/pasted onto Image A.

I say this because the resizing could take place after I copy and paste image B. I just can’t figure this out.

here’s what I’ve tried so far when recording the action:

Image B = click "image"
"image size"
then click "window"
then choose image A
click OK in image size window

results: works for the particular image, but on secondary runs, will only size image B to fit the original image A. apparently the image size window records the pixel information and not the choices I made on clicking the image A in the window.

Image B=clicked on Fit Image, but this will only allow me a specific size. I want to be able to fit image A to 100%, so this won’t work.

Image B = copy
click image A, Paste
"control" "T" to resize.
pull to full size of Image A to cover entire image.

results: again, works for THAT specific image, but with others of different size, will not work.

Please. anyone? anyone? 🙂

really, any ideas? I’ll laugh if this is a simple solution!!!

TIA!!

—–
Ruth Berry
Signature Images
http://www.berryimages.com

1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith
should not stand in the wisdom of men,
but in the power of God.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections