Posted By
Ray
Jul 1, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Irene,

Do you have Photoshop Elements version 1.0 or 2.0 ? If you have 2.0, go under "Enhance / Quick Fix" menu. I don’t know if this exists under version
Then, you’ll have a series of option, one in particular to fix the focus (blur). Give some more details about your environment as well (Mac or Windows).

Ray
P.S. Don’t write using all capital letters. Use both upper and lowercase letters, it makes it easier to read. All lowercases is considered "yelling" on the Internet.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mark Reibman
Jul 1, 2003
I think Ray means uppercase is considered ‘yelling’ on the internet.

And yes, it’s part of netiquette.

It is difficult to assess your problem without the benefit of seeing the images. Can you post them for us to see? My first instinct is that they are beyond help or require some advanced skills for fixing them. But I’m guessing here. Do you know what caused the blur and overcast?
R
Ray
Jul 1, 2003
I believe I made a mistake. My appologies. Thanks Mark for correcting it 🙂

Ray
IS
Irene Scott
Jul 1, 2003
How do I go about posting the pictures for you to observe, then tell me if they can be repaired, I’m using the windows version and it is photoshop elements 2.0, thanks for correcting me on my netiquettes, this tasks is making me a bit parinoid.
P
Phosphor
Jul 2, 2003
The easiest way is to get an account (trial accounts are free on Pbase) on a gallery site like Pbase, or use yahoo album (also was free last time I used it) and then post the link to your images.
Pbase is at <http://www.pbase.com>

No need for paronoia! We’re all fairly harmless on this forum – in other shark infested waters you could get eaten alive for using all caps! It would help if you could post the images, and we could see exactly what the problem is. It does sound awfully like they may be beyond repair – bad blurring is very tricky to do anything about.

Susan S.
JD
Joe Degelia
Jul 3, 2003
Just checked Pbase.com and if I read correctly it is no longer free.
P
Phosphor
Jul 4, 2003
PBase is free if you use a trial account, for less than 10Mb of photos (at least I have, and they stll haven’t asked me to contribute yet. ! – altho- it’s possible it has changed for new users I suppose) When I get broadband and have more than a few low-res images up there I will subscribe properly!

Susan S

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections