A
Posted By
Antoinette
Nov 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Please someone help me figure out why when I added loads of new fonts into my computer they are not coming up in my Image Ready Font list? They are in my Word Programme, my Outlook and Incredimail and my Paint Shop Pro.
I put the Adobe CS on and instead of having a nice drop down box with all the fonts, this one has a whole page where you can see the names of the fonts listed in 5 columns. None of the fonts are in their true fonts so you can see what they look like either.
I did ADD the fonts correctly into Windows so WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET ADOBE’s Photoshop and Image to recognize them?
This stopped the entire birthday card .gif for my fiancee yesterday. . . . . Boo Hoo
Thank you,
Antoinette

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

A
Antoinette
Nov 27, 2005
They’re here now, go figure huh? LOL
"Antoinette" wrote in message
Please someone help me figure out why when I added loads of new fonts into my computer they are not coming up in my Image Ready Font list? They are in my Word Programme, my Outlook and Incredimail and my Paint Shop Pro.
I put the Adobe CS on and instead of having a nice drop down box with all the fonts, this one has a whole page where you can see the names of the fonts listed in 5 columns. None of the fonts are in their true fonts so you can see what they look like either.
I did ADD the fonts correctly into Windows so WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET ADOBE’s Photoshop and Image to recognize them?
This stopped the entire birthday card .gif for my fiancee yesterday. . . . . Boo Hoo
Thank you,
Antoinette

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections