K
Posted By
Kyla
May 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Please forgive me if this is a lame question, or if this is not the right place to ask. I have been searching the web and help files for hours trying to figure out what is going on, and haven’t found an answer (or anything I recognize as a solution).

I am using Adobe Photoshop 6.0; normally, I use Corel, because it’s what I am used to, but I do use Adobe for a few specific things. Right now, I don’t have Corel on my comp (just moved, had to reformat, haven’t found all my Corel disks, yet). So, I am using Adobe to draw out a simple design idea. Basically, it’s a rectangle, with a bunch of lines and other rectangles, and I need to label the different functions of the parts (drawing a plan for a zippered case with pockets, snaps, elastic bands, etc-I’m a seamstress). My problem is, I cannot figure out how to view all the layers at once. I haven’t had this problem in the past, so I’m guessing it is a setting that was accidentally changed, or changed when I reinstalled. I need to be able to see the various lines and rectangles to know where to put the labels, but when I select the text tool, and click to type, it creates a new layer, and makes the underlying layers disappear. I have tried to set the transparency of the text layers to 0 (which doesn’t work, obviously).

I’m hoping thisis a simple problem, and sure it’s user error ;o), but I am already lost in the unfamiliar territiry of this program. I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions that you have for me. Thanks :o)

Kyla

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections