C
Posted By
Clive
Jan 18, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was planning on doing a model of Thunderbird 4 (the yellow submarine) working from photographs of the sub . I enlarged these up to 30inches (650mm long) with Photoshop in *.jpg format then tried to get them printed which is when I had a fright because to print one image is around

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

J
jaSPAMc
Jan 18, 2007
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:40:01 -0000, "Clive"
found these unused words floating about:

I was planning on doing a model of Thunderbird 4 (the yellow submarine) working from photographs of the sub . I enlarged these up to 30inches (650mm long) with Photoshop in *.jpg format then tried to get them printed which is when I had a fright because to print one image is around £25 anyone got any bright ideas of suggestions of a more economic way of printing
Print in sections on your inkjunk, then use adhesive coated mounting board.
MH
Mike Hyndman
Jan 18, 2007
"Clive" wrote in message
I was planning on doing a model of Thunderbird 4 (the yellow submarine) working from photographs of the sub . I enlarged these up to 30inches (650mm long) with Photoshop in *.jpg format then tried to get them printed which is when I had a fright because to print one image is around
MH
Mike Hyndman
Jan 18, 2007
"Clive" wrote in message
D
Douglas
Jan 18, 2007
"Clive" wrote in message
:I was planning on doing a model of Thunderbird 4 (the yellow submarine) : working from photographs of the sub . I enlarged these up to 30inches : (650mm long) with Photoshop in *.jpg format then tried to get them printed : which is when I had a fright because to print one image is around
C
Clive
Jan 19, 2007
Many thanks for your helpful advice

"Clive" wrote in message

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections