F
Posted By
Fruit2O
Nov 21, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m looking for a soft proofing tutorial specifically for CS2. Ian Lyon’s isn’t for that version. I’d like to know how to soft proof and print using an Epson 1280 printer (if possible). I’ve looked at many places on the Internet and can’t find one detailed enough. Thanks.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RG
Roy G
Nov 21, 2006
"Fruit2O" wrote in message
I’m looking for a soft proofing tutorial specifically for CS2. Ian Lyon’s isn’t for that version. I’d like to know how to soft proof and print using an Epson 1280 printer (if possible). I’ve looked at many places on the Internet and can’t find one detailed enough. Thanks.

Have a look at Ayr Photographic Societies website – www.ayrphoto.co.uk – got to Notices and Info Page, then to articles "Print for Accurate Colour" and "Soft Proof".

They are not specifically for a 1280, but they do use the dialogue boxes from a 1290 which is exactly the same.

Soft Proof is entirely a Photoshop thing the Printer does not get used, only its ICC Profile. The set up for CS2 is identical to CS.

Roy G
R
Rob
Nov 22, 2006
Fruit2O wrote:

Its on the Epson site which refers to CS2. Read the other posts

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections