JT
Posted By
James_Tankersley
Jul 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Help. I had a huge crash and had to do the dreaded "fdisk" and replace everything. I reloaded PS 5.5 but I can’t find where I had my license key written down. Anyone have their old one laying around or any idea of how to get a replacement key? Thanks in advance. James

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

P
Phosphor
Jul 15, 2004
"Anyone have their old one laying around…"

It wouldn’t be legal, nor ethical, to provide you with a serial number. Please don’t ask for that sort of thing here again.

If you registered your copy of Photoshop with Adobe, call their customer service line and they’ll be happy to help you.

If you haven’t, you’re out of luck.
JT
James_Tankersley
Jul 16, 2004
Yes it is registered. I have tried to contact them by email but I have had no luck. I have not tried to call the support line, because, the way I read it, I would have to pay for support on what is basically an outdated product. So, if you have a way to contact them that I am unaware of, I would greatly appreciate it.
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 16, 2004
you won’t have to pay for that. call customer service, they have a record of it.
JT
James_Tankersley
Jul 16, 2004
Thanks, that was a little more helpful.
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 16, 2004
sorry, you should see some of the winners we get in here! πŸ™‚

this is adobe’s official site, after all. you can’t expect people hanging out here to be all too happy about piracy.
B
BobLevine
Jul 16, 2004
If you registered on line, you would have created an account. By logging in you can find all of your registered products.

Bob

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections