Posted By
Yammaski
Apr 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

There are some fonts (open type) that I can only use in CS2, which I can not find back in the Fontsmap under Windows XP pro.

Can somebody let me know where I can find those fonts on my computer ?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

W
Waldo
Apr 7, 2006
Yammaski wrote:
Hi,

There are some fonts (open type) that I can only use in CS2, which I can not find back in the Fontsmap under Windows XP pro.

There are a few directories to look for (replace "Waldo" with your own user name):

C:\Documents and Settings\Waldo\Application Data\Adobe\Fonts (this one is empty on my system)

C:\WINDOWS\Fonts (you appearantly looked already in this one)

And perhaps:

C:\PSFONTS

If you have that directory.

Waldo
MG
m.golner
Apr 10, 2006
Waldo wrote:
Yammaski wrote:

Hi,

There are a few directories to look for (replace "Waldo" with your own user name):

C:\Documents and Settings\Waldo\Application Data\Adobe\Fonts (this one is empty on my system)

C:\WINDOWS\Fonts (you appearantly looked already in this one)
And perhaps:

C:\PSFONTS

If you have that directory.

Waldo

or try snooping in some of the subdirectories in Program Files>Common Files>Adobe, where some are hiding in Photoshop 7.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections