R
Posted By
Roberto
Sep 18, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve figured out what .asl’s are and how to use them, but what do I do with ..ATN files found on the exchange?

Thanks!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
Bj
Sep 18, 2005
"J" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I’ve figured out what .asl’s are and how to use them, but what do I do
with
.ATN files found on the exchange?

Thanks!

..ATN files are saved actions. Go to the palette "action" –> "load actions" (I use the German version of PS CS, so I don’t know exactly the English names). Then you can use them. Actions are made e.g. for batch-conversion.
J
jrzyguy
Sep 18, 2005
.ATN files are saved actions. Go to the palette "action" –> "load
actions"
(I use the German version of PS CS, so I don’t know exactly the English names). Then you can use them. Actions are made e.g. for batch-conversion.

Actions are basically "macro". files that help you automate mundane to complicated tasks. They are a bunch of steps or actions that are recorded for you so you dont have to manually repeat a process.
B
Bj
Sep 18, 2005
"jrzyguy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.ATN files are saved actions. Go to the palette "action" –> "load
actions"
(I use the German version of PS CS, so I don’t know exactly the English names). Then you can use them. Actions are made e.g. for
batch-conversion.

Actions are basically "macro". files that help you automate mundane to complicated tasks. They are a bunch of steps or actions that are recorded for you so you dont have to manually repeat a process.

That’s the way I would have said it, if my English would be better.

jrzguy is totally right.
G
georgie
Sep 21, 2005
"J" wrote in message
I’ve figured out what .asl’s are and how to use them, but what do I do with .ATN files found on the exchange?

Thanks!

It’s a PhotoShop file containing actions.

g

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections