Does anyone have atn files-action files to share-or good links!!! – PanosFX_Snow_globe.zip

V
Posted By
Voivod
Dec 30, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:29:53 -0600, scribbled:

I will share here.

Don’t. This isn’t a binaries group.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

J
Joe
Dec 30, 2006
wrote:

Please Please Please…..I have seen some really awsome ones…like a snow globe file…I will share here….but I have seen one that will put a pic on a dvd box or a cd box…cannot find it…need glamour type skin tones and lighting as well…but want anything and everything….I would be very grateful…thank you…here is the snow globe btw
Thanks to Panos…this is NOT a virus and I have my real email here folks,….very cool. I have provided the link for you to check out before opening for you to verify it’s legit…enjoy…and reciprocate!!! Thanks!!!

You can check my site www.google.com <g> and type something like "Action Central" (I don’t remember the whole URL) and it will give you the link to place where you can download free action.

http://www.panosfx.com/
T
Talker
Dec 30, 2006
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 02:08:04 -0500, Voivod wrote:

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:29:53 -0600, scribbled:

I will share here.

Don’t. This isn’t a binaries group.

Try alt.binaries.photoshop That group looks dead, and looks like a good place to also post samples of pictures that people want information on, like how to fix it. It looks like there are only 4 or 5 posts in there, so I assume the group’s been abandoned.

Talker

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections