DS
Posted By
Dave_Spleha
Jun 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am on Windows XP and having trouble repositioning my File Browser in Photoshop. The Browser is just showing the bottom portion of the window in the main PS window.

I can resize the Browser to some degree, but I am unable to reposition the Browser so I can access the upper portion of the window.

How can I repositioin/seset the File Browser Window within the Photoshop Window.

Thanks,
Dave

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
dave_milbut
Jun 21, 2004
set your monitor to 1024×768 or more so that PS shows the palette well. (it doesn’t show at 800×600). then hit Windows> Reset Palette Locations and the browser will jump into the well. Use it from there or carefully drag it out.
DS
Dave_Spleha
Jun 21, 2004
Thanks Dave! It worked like a charm.

I’m embarrased to say how much time I spent trying to correct this problem and researching in my books.

Thanks again, User Groups are great!

Dave
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 22, 2004
you’re welcome dave.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections