NS
Posted By
Nate_Stevens
Aug 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have all thee nice thumbnails of my graphic files and would like to print it out but can’t figure out how. Is this possible??

ALSO,
Only the TIFs show up. How can I get my EPSs to show up in the browser as well??

Thanks!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Aug 6, 2004
I suppose that you could make a screen shot and print that but a better idea might be to use Photoshop’s File/Automate/Contact Sheet feature to make your prints.

As for why you can’t see previews of your EPS files:
In Preferences/File Browser, have you checked "Render Vector files" and did you save your EPS files with Previews?
AW
Allen_Wicks
Aug 6, 2004
The File Browser is for browsing. To Print go to File/Automate/Contact Sheet. Choose the folder like you do in the file browser and set up the image sizes as you see fit.
NS
Nate_Stevens
Aug 10, 2004
Thanks Allen and Ann. I never knew about that feature. As for the EPSs, some of them are saved without previews so without resaving them, I will have to settle for the file name. Thanks again!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections