DE
Posted By
Doug_Elliot
Jun 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I click on the Browse tool, often the browse window is out of sight below the taskbar. How can I make appear maximised?

Doug

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 19, 2004
Doug,

Do you mean that it has gone right to the top of the screen if so click on TAB … you should then be able to move the browser down.

To maximise the browser just catch hold of the bottom right hand side and pull it out until its the size that you want.

If it has gone off the bottom of the screen then try this thread:

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?128@@.2cd11320>

If all else fails then try Window>Reset Palette locations

Wendy
DE
Doug_Elliot
Jun 19, 2004
Thanks, Wendy – seems I’m not alone – how about a patch, Adobe?

I’m using W2000 Pro and 1024×768 BTW

Doug
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 19, 2004
Doug,

I think in the past that someone from Adobe has said that it doesn’t happen ….

Wendy
EW
Ed_Wurster
Jun 19, 2004
Doug_Elliot wrote:
When I click on the Browse tool, often the browse window is out of sight below the taskbar. How can I make appear maximised?

What works for me is to Restore the PSE program window. It is the middle icon in upper right corner of your program window.

Ed
DE
Doug_Elliot
Jun 19, 2004
Often the browser window is not visible at all. I’d like it appear maximised by default.

Doug
DE
Doug_Elliot
Jun 19, 2004
I just found the command to dock the browser to the pallette well – this’ll do for now. I still think the disappearing browser window is an Adobe bug!

Thanks for the advice

Dou
EW
Ed_Wurster
Jun 19, 2004
Often the browser window is not visible at all. I’d like it appear maximised by default.

When this happens to me, I restore the size of the PSE window, and the browser window will center itself in the restored PSE window.

Ed

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections