DS
Posted By
david_stefan
Jul 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve been processing a lot of Raw files + JPEG Basic files (dual files per image from the camera). Suddenly now on the 5th folder of file the @#$#@$ browser flagged a small subset of files (I had not yet started processing them, just opened the folder and the browser created the thumbnails). When I started looking at unflagged files I noticed it started with file#6. Found the others in "flagged" thought "that’s wierd" and unflagged them, since I hadn’t even reviewed them. Now they don’t appear anywhere in the browser, flagged or unflagged. More wierdly, the EXACT same file numbers from the NEXT unprocessed folder down the list are also missing in the browser. Of course, the files exist on the computer just fine. Any idea what’s going on, and more importantly how to fix? Rebooting, virus scan do/show nothing. I’m wondering if PS writes some sort of table file to track flagged images and this is somehow screwed up. Or is it some more complex user error? I’ve never had this problem before and have processed many hundreds of images with browser with no problem. Thanks for ideas!
David in Phoenix

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections