JD
Posted By
junk.deger
Dec 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a CD with a bunch of wb1 files. I was told by the person who gave them to me they are "Webshot" files. I have installed "webshot desktop" but it doesn’t recognize these files. Any ideas?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
RSD99
Dec 19, 2004
One of the known applications to use the "WB1" file extension was Quattro Pro … the spreadsheet program by Borland, and later the spreadsheet component of the WordPerfect Office Suite.

Not really any kind of "webshot" … as far as I can see.

wrote in message
I have a CD with a bunch of wb1 files. I was told by the person who gave them to me they are "Webshot" files. I have installed "webshot desktop" but it doesn’t recognize these files. Any ideas?
R
rowhard111
Jan 3, 2005
I have just subcribed to Webshots thinking I had found a great source for hi def pictures to find out that I couldn’t import them into anything. I found, if you open the PH files with Photoshop, (I have ver.7), you can then save them in a jpeg or whatever file format you want to work in. ( also tried Corel Draw 8 and worked fine too) The picture quality doesn’t seem to suffer, hope this helps.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections