CP
Posted By
Charlie_Patric
Dec 27, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ok every time I save a file It automatically saves it as "untitled". I know I can just type in the name of the file but is there a way to change that default setting to something else?

Please Help…. Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JJ
John Joslin
Dec 27, 2006
What would you like?
CP
Charlie_Patric
Dec 27, 2006
anything other than untitled….I need the option to have it be anything I want. I really just want it to say example or something else…

Please Help
B
Bernie
Dec 28, 2006
I need the option to have it be anything I want

you do, by typing it…
CP
Charlie_Patric
Jan 10, 2007
can I set it ad the default though is the question… insead of Untitled, can it be set in the code or preferences somewhere that when you hit control+shitf+s that the default name is something other than untitles straight away.. So if im naming a batch of files like example-1, example-2. exc…. insead of untitled-1, untitled-2, exc… I know i can type it in there but can i change the default..

Thanks
X
xbytor
Jan 10, 2007
If you can’t find a way to reset the default name, just let save out the files as ‘untitled-1’ etc… then rename the whole lot in one shot when you’re done.

-X

for photoshop scripting solutions of all sorts

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections