PT
Posted By
Peter_Then
Mar 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using Photoshop CS and some keyboard shortcuts do not work such CTRL + D keys to deselect a marquee or ALT and DELETE keys to fill foreground colors. Please help. Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Y
YrbkMgr
Mar 7, 2004
Peter,

This is an acknowledged problem. Call customer service and you’ll get a free patch.
B
block306
Mar 7, 2004
Yes-can’t these patches be downloaded? I do not live in US so calling CS is out of questions. Thanks.
GH
Grass_Hopper
Mar 7, 2004
Please see the FAQ <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?50@@.2cce48e6> for some answers.
DM
dave_milbut
Mar 7, 2004
update your keyboard drivers, or remove the activation crack, whichever applies to you.
GH
Grass_Hopper
Mar 7, 2004
um, dave? that’s exactly what the link I led them to said! 😉 I thought I would make them do a little bit of research!
DM
dave_milbut
Mar 7, 2004
I know. 🙂
GH
Grass_Hopper
Mar 7, 2004
🙂
Y
YrbkMgr
Mar 7, 2004
You’re no fun Dave.
L
LenHewitt
Mar 7, 2004
Timothy,

I have deleted your message.

You may consider giving out totally incorrect information to people seeking help humorous. I do not. I see it as malicious.

You have no evidence whatsoever that the original poster is using cracked software.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections