Posted By
bio
May 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi

is it possible to remove render effects from image just saved? I’m speaking about effects superimposed to jpg image with photoshop. Is it possible to show if an image was manipulated in such a way?

thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

K
KatWoman
May 8, 2006
"bio" wrote in message
hi

is it possible to remove render effects from image just saved? I’m speaking about effects superimposed to jpg image with photoshop. Is it possible to show if an image was manipulated in such a way?
thanks

if you didn’t close the document you could still go back in the history to before you rendered. If not lesson learned.

Of course none of us here would think of working on a jpg without saving a copy of the original.
You should always save artwork in layers in a psd document so you can produce jpg from that in many versions with no degradation and of course to preserve a copy of the original file untouched.
T
Tacit
May 8, 2006
In article <445f6539$0$18288$>,
bio wrote:

No.

Once you have flattened the image, that’s it.

Art, photography, shareware, polyamory, literature, kink: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
Nanohazard, Geek shirts, and more: http://www.villaintees.com
B
bio
May 10, 2006
tacit ha scritto:
In article <445f6539$0$18288$>,
bio wrote:

No.

Once you have flattened the image, that’s it.
When you use for exemple the clonetool you modify the structure of the image, introducing descrepancy with the wole. I think that is statistically possible to show this descrepancy, nobody knows if this is a real approach? About the rescue of prerendered image: does photoshop not save a thumbnail of the original image?

thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections