K
Posted By
KatWoman
Nov 19, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
someone asked the other day why PS does not scale effects on the fly when you change font sizes

and it may not do this within the file itself when changing the text

but if you use IMAGE SIZE to resize the entire image
there is an option box for SCALE effects too

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
Joel
Nov 20, 2008
"KatWoman" wrote in
news:8EZUk.5178$:

someone asked the other day why PS does not scale effects on the fly when you change font sizes

I do not have flies so am not certain for sure about scale effects on the fly, but I am pretty sure that flies have wings and not scales. But if you GOOGLE for it, you can learn <bg>
K
KatWoman
Nov 20, 2008
"Joel" wrote in message
"KatWoman" wrote in
news:8EZUk.5178$:

I do not have flies so am not certain for sure about scale effects on the fly, but I am pretty sure that flies have wings and not scales. But if you GOOGLE for it, you can learn <bg>

you just like to hear your self talk>?
what is your problem grumps? jealous you don’t know the answer? no opening to insult the OP who asked? the answer is not masking?

better to keep mouth shut and be thought a fool than open mouth and prove it is so

GOOGLE for "asshat" definition Joel
your name will be there
MR
Mike Russell
Nov 21, 2008
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:29:06 -0500, KatWoman wrote:

better to keep mouth shut and be thought a fool than open mouth and prove it is so

C’mon KW. You’re using Joel as a punching bag, so fast and furious his face is just a blur.

Which is just as well, considering how ugly he is…

Mike Russell – http://www.curvemeister.com
J
Joel
Nov 21, 2008
Mike Russell wrote:

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:29:06 -0500, KatWoman wrote:

C’mon KW. You’re using Joel as a punching bag, so fast and furious his face is just a blur.

Which is just as well, considering how ugly he is…

It sounds like someone is playing game on this foolish woman again? I have that bitch kill-filed again (I did before and again 1-2 months ago) so I have no idea what she’s up to, or who fooled her <bg>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections