D
Posted By
d2
Nov 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to follow a TUT and it calls for using (Filter –> Render –> Lightning Effects. When i go there, the lightning effects is in a light grey color and i can’t select it. Do i have to have the image selected or not selected or alpha channel selected? Do i have to do something before the Lightning Effects option is activated? I’ve used it before. Just won’t work today.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
Corey
Nov 26, 2004
Make sure you have to correct layer selected and that it is not locked.

Lighting effects have been know to recognize national holidays. Perhaps you will have better luck tomorrow!

Peadge 🙂

"DjTrex" wrote in message
I am trying to follow a TUT and it calls for using (Filter –> Render –> Lightning Effects. When i go there, the lightning effects is in a light grey color and i can’t select it. Do i have to have the image selected or not selected or alpha channel selected? Do i have to do something before the Lightning Effects option is activated? I’ve used it before. Just won’t work today.
D
d2
Nov 27, 2004
FIX! I was in CMYK mode not RGB. RGB is the mode i needed. I knew there was an easy fix.

DjTrex

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections