KK
Jan 13, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I have Elements 3

I am having problems printing. It seems that whatever I set the print size options to, the result is always the same (fit to page, crop to fit).

I an probably doing something daft – but I dont’ know what ?

Help please

Thanks

KK

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MR
Mike Russell
Jan 13, 2006
"KK" wrote in message
I have Elements 3

I am having problems printing. It seems that whatever I set the print size options to, the result is always the same (fit to page, crop to fit).

Mac or PC, and what kind of printer are you using?

Most of the interesting print options in Elements are handled via the Print Preview dialog. There are also options for paper and image size in the printer driver itself. Driver options are buried a little deeper, usually behind a Properties button in the Printer Settings, and they may also be set globally outside of Elements. Make sure you are checking in both places. —

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
B
Brian
Jan 13, 2006
KK wrote:
Hello,

I have Elements 3

Help please

Thanks

KK
Hi KK,

how are you setting the print size? I always set the "image size" to what I want and then it automatically prints the right size. When I go to the print dialog box, the image is already correctly sized.

Regards,
Brian.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections