Posted By
zoef767
Nov 21, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi,
I would like to assign a specific (personel) icc profile to a lot of picture that don’t have an embeded profile.
To do so I created an ‘action’ and than used the
‘File-Automate-Batch…’ option to process all the pictures in a specific file.

My probleme is for EACH picture photoshop recognize it doesn’t have an embeded profile and automaticaly ask me what to do (nothing, which is what I want, assingn the working space or chose a profile. So I have to sit and hit ‘enter’ for each picture.

How can I tell photoshop not to ask me this …

thank you

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
bhilton665
Nov 21, 2003

My probleme is for EACH picture photoshop recognize it doesn’t have an embeded profile and automaticaly ask me what to do (nothing, which is what I want, assingn the working space or chose a profile. So I have to sit and hit ‘enter’ for each picture.

Edit > Color Settings > … in the ‘color management policies’ section uncheck the box "Missing Profiles: Ask when opening"

This is for V7 … it might be slightly different for different versions but you should be able to find it now that you know where to look.

Bill
N
nomail
Nov 21, 2003
Zoef wrote:

I would like to assign a specific (personel) icc profile to a lot of picture that don’t have an embeded profile.

Uncheck that option in the color preferences…

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
MO
mapril.oliveira
Nov 24, 2003

As an alternative to PhotoShop, you may try this software: http://www.mapril.net/inprofile
The advantage of it is that it doesn’t change existing data, is easy to use, and is free during 20 days
Mapril

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections