TS
Posted By
Tim Smith
Jan 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Couldn’t fine a news group for Irfanview, could some one tell me how to get a wheel mouse to view files going backwards, works fine forwards but going backwards does not show just viewed file? Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

S
subdude
Jan 17, 2004
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 13:58:24 GMT, "Tim Smith" graced us with:

Couldn’t fine a news group for Irfanview, could some one tell me how to get a wheel mouse to view files going backwards, works fine forwards but going backwards does not show just viewed file? Thanks

Hmm, have you tried updating your mouse driver s/w? Cause I just tried it here and it works fine for me (YMMV, as I am using a wacom tablet/mouse), also what version of irfanview are you using? Mine is
3.85…

subdude
B
broga
Jan 17, 2004
Someone else asked a similar question in this ng a while back – I can’t remember anybody coming up with an answer.
Do you have the latest version? Last time I checked it was 3.85. Try re-installing – making sure you turn off your virus checker etc beforehand.

Otherwise I would assume it’s the way your mouse driver works. BTW apart from the mouse wheel and the arrow symbols at the top of the screen the delete key should also move images backwards.

The only other thing I can suggest is you try e-mailing the guy who wrote it – irfan skiljan

Let us know what happens

www.micromountain.com
"Tim Smith" wrote in message
Couldn’t fine a news group for Irfanview, could some one tell me how to
get
a wheel mouse to view files going backwards, works fine forwards but going backwards does not show just viewed file? Thanks

F
fillyflash
Jan 18, 2004
My Logitech cordless optical mouse scrolls backward and forward using the wheel.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:10:32 +0000 (UTC), "broga" <ian’@(remove to e-mail)micromountain.com> wrote:

Someone else asked a similar question in this ng a while back – I can’t remember anybody coming up with an answer.
Do you have the latest version? Last time I checked it was 3.85. Try re-installing – making sure you turn off your virus checker etc beforehand.

Otherwise I would assume it’s the way your mouse driver works. BTW apart from the mouse wheel and the arrow symbols at the top of the screen the delete key should also move images backwards.
The only other thing I can suggest is you try e-mailing the guy who wrote it – irfan skiljan

Let us know what happens
M
mscir
Jan 18, 2004
http://www.xnview.com/

this has a nicer ui than irfanview, it’s freeware:

features :

Import about 400 graphic file formats
<http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.g/xnview/enformats.html> Export about 50 graphic file formats
<http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.g/xnview/enformats.html> Multipage TIFF, Animated GIF, Animated ICO support
IPTC, EXIF
Resize
Copy/Cut/Crop
Adjust brigthness, contrast…
Modify number of colors
Apply filters (blur, average, emboss, …)
Apply effects (lens, wave, …)
Fullscreen mode
Slide show
Picture browser
Batch convert
Thumbnail create
Screen capture
Contact Sheet create
Multi-page file create (TIFF, DCX, LDF)
TWAIN support (Windows only)
Print support (Windows only)
Drag & Drop support (Windows only)
44 languages support (Windows only)
And many many other things…

fillyflash wrote:

My Logitech cordless optical mouse scrolls backward and forward using the wheel.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:10:32 +0000 (UTC), "broga" <ian’@(remove to e-mail)micromountain.com> wrote:

The only other thing I can suggest is you try e-mailing the guy who
wrote
it – irfan skiljan

Let us know what happens

F
Fungusamungus
Jan 18, 2004
get
a wheel mouse to view files going backwards, works fine forwards but going backwards does not show just viewed file? Thanks

You do know the mouse wheel scrolls in *both* directions, right?

;]

just me being a smart ass. You already have some good answers.
U
ued
Jan 19, 2004
My TRUST Ami Mouse Optical art no. 1656 from Aeshima technology BV does it, but if you zoom the image. In this case the weel scrolls the image up and down.
ued

get

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections