D
Posted By
dasher
Jan 13, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
can someone please tell me , how, after a shadow is applied you separate it to it’s own layer ?
I remember that it’s done through the layers palette – trouble is I can’t see the command or
remember it.
any assistance appreciated,
thanx dasher.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
Corey
Jan 13, 2005
Right-click on the tiny "f" (representing effects) on that layer and choose "create layer."

Peadge 🙂

"dasher" wrote in message
can someone please tell me , how, after a shadow is applied you separate it to it’s own layer ?
I remember that it’s done through the layers palette – trouble is I can’t see the command or
remember it.
thanx dasher.
D
dasher
Jan 13, 2005
thanx peadge,
that’s it.
once again, thanx dasher.

Peadge wrote:

Right-click on the tiny "f" (representing effects) on that layer and choose "create layer."

Peadge 🙂

"dasher" wrote in message

remember it.
thanx dasher.

SC
Sleeping Cat Creations
Jan 13, 2005
dasher wrote:
remember it.
thanx dasher.
Right click on the circle f layers style button to the right of the upside down triangle and pick "create layer".

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections