JF
Posted By
Joan_Fohr
May 13, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I open Photoshop Elements on my computer ( xp )I get a message part way through … application failed to start because fpxlibidll was not found.
I then click on the message and Photoshop Elements 2.0 opens. I did reinstall it but to no avail.
I would like to know what it means? Is it affecting any of the tools I want to use in the program? I am a new user. Any suggestions?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
May 13, 2005
It’s the fourth one down on this page and can be downloaded. It’s a "dynamic link library" file, but since I’m not fluent in Windows, I can’t give you more info.

< http://www.ezgoal.com/channels/developer/c.asp?cid=197759&am p;p=105&o=&s=&l=&t=&Developer+software>
JF
Joan_Fohr
May 14, 2005
I did download this fix, but can’t seem to find the file it should open in. C:\dOCUMEN~DEFAULT\LOCALS
OR
PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS.EXE
didn’t work
and it says it can’t open as a zip file in Netzip.

Any suggestions
JJ
Jim_J
May 14, 2005
Maybe I’m missing something but either you did a non-standard install the first time, or the update download is corrupt.

You could try to redownload. Failing that… uninstall the app, reinstall and then apply the update.

Cheers

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections