CR
Posted By
Claudia_Robinson
Nov 6, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I just installed the above and cannot for the life of me open my folders! When I click on a folder the photos do not show up in the Preview palette. What am I doing wrong and thank you for any advice.
Claudia

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CS
Carol_Steele
Nov 6, 2003
Did you by any chance install Photoshop CS over the top of (i.e. in the same folder as) PS7??

Have you tried deleting the cache.

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
CR
Claudia_Robinson
Nov 7, 2003
hmmm, under My Computer> C> Programs, I have 1 Adobe folder with 2 seperate folders of Photoshop 7 and CS. Is that what you mean, Carol? Where would I go to delete the cashe, if need be?
CS
Carol_Steele
Nov 7, 2003
That means they were installed into their own folders which is the way it should be Claudia.

In File Browser go to the File menu and click on the option to purge the entire cache – this way a new cache will be built for each folder which you visit.

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
CR
Claudia_Robinson
Nov 7, 2003
Carol thanks so much. Late last night I tried pulling up the photos via File Browser and it worked, I didn’t do anything different. I don’t understand! But now sometimes my tools work and sometimes they don’t. This is very frustrating, I never had problems with Ver 6 & 7.Thank you so much for your reply, much appreciated. I might give a call to Adobe today. Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections