MB
Posted By
Mrs Beeble Brock
Oct 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi folks, I wonder if there is a way to save an image as a .thm file for using in AutoFX Mystical Lighting. It would basically be a black shape with holes through which I want light to shine. (actually, the windows as featured in my earlier post) The shapes that come with Myst Lghting aren’t quite what I need anc I can’t find the solution to this anywhere in the help files.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MB
Mrs Beeble Brock
Oct 28, 2004
It’s okay – the plugin will also read jpgs. Disregard question.

Cheers,
Jo

Mrs Beeble Brock wrote:

Hi folks, I wonder if there is a way to save an image as a .thm file for using in AutoFX Mystical Lighting. It would basically be a black shape with holes through which I want light to shine. (actually, the windows as featured in my earlier post) The shapes that come with Myst Lghting aren’t quite what I need anc I can’t find the solution to this anywhere in the help files.
B
bagal
Oct 29, 2004
Hi Mrs BB

Now you have mastered (mistressed?) the plugin – see if you can do the equivalent from scratch

It really is a wonderful learning experience

Aerticus

"Mrs Beeble Brock" wrote in message
Cheers,
Jo

Mrs Beeble Brock wrote:

MB
Mrs Beeble Brock
Oct 29, 2004
Hi Aerticus, I’m really scratching my head at how to replicate Mystical Lighting’s Shadow Play. Of course an expert like yourself could do it, probably with your eyes shut 😉
I’m half way through PS for Right Brainers though and maybe by the end of it I’ll be a bit more proficient.
Jo

Aerticus wrote:
Hi Mrs BB

Now you have mastered (mistressed?) the plugin – see if you can do the equivalent from scratch

It really is a wonderful learning experience

Aerticus

"Mrs Beeble Brock" wrote in message

Cheers,
Jo

Mrs Beeble Brock wrote:

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections