RR
Posted By
Robert_Resendez
Oct 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone know that short cut key for image size window under the image menu at the top of the app? Also a short cut key for Canvas Size window would be nice.

Thanks,

Rob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
Oct 3, 2003
I been using my own shortcuts for these, since there are no native shortcuts coded by Adobe.

Create a new Action, assign a key combination, and "Insert Menu Item."
Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 3, 2003
Or just right click on the title bar of the image. A pop up menu gives you those choices.
RR
Robert_Resendez
Oct 3, 2003
Either way, really isn’t that cool…
I’ve done it before with the keyboard. I think it’s a Adobe tech thing that just isn’t shown. Like some windows commands that can’t be found. Adobe should make a key command for 8.0. ha ha ha…
Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 3, 2003
Right clicking on the title bar may not be cool, but it’s faster.

I’ve done it before with the keyboard.

Yeah, here’s the shortcut: Alt-I, I or Alt-I, S
RR
Robert_Resendez
Oct 3, 2003
Nice, I knew that you could hit alt+ plus first Capital in word to open that menu.. but I didin’t know that you can also hit for example " Alt+I" then hit "I" and it would open.. I was then just using the arrow keys to scroll from that point… So that’s half the battle… thanks so much.

Robert

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections