R
Posted By
r..winks
Nov 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
At one point, I though I knew a shortcut key for rotating an image but can’t remember it and maybe there never was one. If anyone knows if there is such a key, please post it.

Thank you

Rwinks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

W
Waldo
Nov 10, 2005

r.winks wrote:
At one point, I though I knew a shortcut key for rotating an image but can’t remember it and maybe there never was one. If anyone knows if there is such a key, please post it.

Thank you

Rwinks

Never heard about that shortcut, but you can assign keystrokes to anything. That may help you.

Waldo
K
KatWoman
Nov 10, 2005
"Waldo" wrote in message
r.winks wrote:

Thank you

Rwinks

Never heard about that shortcut, but you can assign keystrokes to anything. That may help you.

Waldo

if you are using the transform tool and selected scale if you put the cursor at the corners it lets you rotate and or skew it
by pressing Alt or CTRL I forget which, or use free transform
N
nospam
Nov 10, 2005
"KatWoman" wrote in message
"Waldo" wrote in message
r.winks wrote:

Thank you

Rwinks

Waldo

if you are using the transform tool and selected scale if you put the cursor at the corners it lets you rotate and or skew it
by pressing Alt or CTRL I forget which, or use free transform

CTRL-T is the Free Transform, and will rotate a non-background layer.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections