Jul 12, 2014
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Good morning,

working on a PDF-file with ghostscript (9.05), I get the usual error-message
———————————–
**** Warning: considering ‘0000000000 XXXXX n’ as a free entry. Processing pages 1 through 1.
——- (…) ———————
**** This file had errors that were repaired or ignored. **** The file was produced by:
**** >>>> Adobe Photoshop for Windows <<<< **** Please notify the author of the software that produced this **** file that it does not conform to Adobe’s published PDF **** specification.
———————————–

Unfortunately I do not know which version of Photoshop had been used.

The file is a poster, that I merge into a flyer or brochure for our association.

Working exclusively with free software, I receive the original file from a friend. As the procedure will be repeated in the future, the original cause of the message would interest me this time. Can printing or display on a screen be affected?

Thank you,

Michael

GnuPG/OpenPGP 4096R/3216CF02 2013-11-15 [expires: 2015-11-15] sub 4096R/2751C550 2013-11-15 [expires: 2015-11-15]

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections