RM
Posted By
Robert_Malone
Jan 4, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using CS4 on an older PowerMac and print to an Epson R2400. I am having a printing problem. After making the proper page setup selections, I select the profile I want to use and hit the print button which brings up the print dialogue menu. For some reason, there are no options to manage the photo process — type of paper, best photo or photo etc and no option to choose color management or turn it off, which is what I need to do. I looked to see if I inadvertently turned those options off, but can’t see that I did. Can anyone help me get these things back in the dialogue box? I can’t successfully print any images now — frustrating!

Thanks for any help that comes my way — it is greatly appreciated!

Bob Malone

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NK
Neil_Keller
Jan 4, 2009
Robert,

Some information, please, about your system. Which older PowerMac? Which OS? New occurrence? What was changed on your system, and when? Etc….

Thanks.

Neil
D
DYP
Jan 4, 2009
Clicked the blue box with the triangle to the right of the printer list by any chance?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections