AC
Posted By
Andrew_Curatola
Apr 18, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m assuming it’s on it’s way. This morning my credit card was charged for the box version of CS 3 by Adobe, the post date on the credit card was April 16th. I pre ordered April 2nd.

Andrew

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

WH
Weston_Hickey
Apr 18, 2007
Why not just download it now from Adobe?
AC
Andrew_Curatola
Apr 18, 2007
Too late now and by the time I receive it a few hic cups that I see people are having with the downloads, should be straightened out.

Andrew
IS
Isaac_s_Dad
Apr 18, 2007
I ordered the box too. Old habit I guess.
C
chrisjbirchall
Apr 18, 2007
Hello Isaac’s Dad.

I’m an Isaac’s Dad too as it happens. Mine’s a big lad now – there weren’t many Isaacs around nineteen years ago (not in these parts anyway).

If we must get back on topic, boxed always seems so much more "real" somehow than simply downloading. Mine should be arriving any day now too. 🙂
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 18, 2007
me three!
B
bob733
May 4, 2007
Andrew (or anyone else with the same circumstances),

Just out of curiosity, how long after an Adobe charge appeared on your account (around $5.95) was it before you received your CS3 product.

I have been going round and round with Adobe since March 20th. They have admitted their mistake(s)and still the problem persists.

However, I noticed this morning Adobe charged my account $5.95 (I assume for shipping). this finally looked like progress so I called them up to see if it had a tracking number. They still could not tell me anything more than "the order is still being processed!"

Anyway, did you get your product shortly have they hit you credit card?

Thanks

Bob
DM
dave_milbut
May 5, 2007
no idea. for 3 products over this release period (illy cs2/illy cs3 and ps cs3 ee) with none of them was i ever contacted by adobe or did i see an update on the adobestore page until AFTER i actually recieved the product. very strange!

for example photoshop cs3 ee. checked my order every day, still being processed or what ever. waiting to see "shipped" with a tracking number or SOMEthing! come home from work about a week after order and its sitting there on my porch. i had checked the status of the order that morning and it still said being processed. checked it after i recieved it and it said order completed.

seems a lot of steps are being skipped in more than one area at "adoacromediabe" this release cycle. very sloppy all around.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections