AN
Posted By
Alan Norton Beswick Bollingtons
Feb 14, 2011
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
www.exilenews.com is looking for artists to contribute art to complement the writers in the form of cartoons, pop art, satirical comments, mash-ups, videos, flash animations or anything that is new. This could be something topical, political, musical, or good to put on a t-shirt.

Anyone interested please get back to me.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

U
Ulysses
Feb 15, 2011
"Alan Norton Beswick Bollingtons" wrote in message
www.exilenews.com is looking for artists to contribute art to complement the writers in the form of cartoons, pop art, satirical comments, mash-ups, videos, flash animations or anything that is new. This could be something topical, political, musical, or good to put on a t-shirt.

I am available, day or night
V
Voivod
Feb 15, 2011
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:08:02 -0500, "Ulysses" scribbled:

"Alan Norton Beswick Bollingtons" wrote in message

He said ARTIST not IDIOT.
U
Ulysses
Feb 15, 2011
"Voivod" wrote in message

"Alan Norton Beswick Bollingtons" wrote in

Hey, "heavy metal" visit me at
alt.binaries.pictures.scenic
V
Voivod
Feb 15, 2011
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:32:09 -0500, "Ulysses" scribbled:

"Voivod" wrote in message

"Alan Norton Beswick Bollingtons" wrote in

Hey, "heavy metal" visit me at

Are you going to obsess over my nickname, imbecile?

alt.binaries.pictures.scenic

You’re calling me out to a newsgroup? That’s actually a new one… But no, you’re only worth a few seconds of my time and no more.
J
jaSPAMc
Feb 15, 2011
Alan Norton Beswick Bollingtons found these unused
words:

Glad to help, please post your rate card …

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections