GD
Posted By
Grant_Dixon
Jul 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Unfortunately we don’t have an artist of the month. I have enjoyed creating the artistes of the month pages and working with the artist but it is hard getting people to step forward. I did say that the last artist of the month would be me but you have seen too much of my work so that would only be redundant. If anyone wants their work shown for a month I am more than willing to do it just ask and it shall happen. With tongue firmly in cheek this will be as a first come first served bases.

Grant

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TM
Thomas_M_Benson
Jul 2, 2004
I am wondering whether it is possible to put a cc for copyright written on photos to be displayed online?

I have a collection of digita photos.
CR
Chris_Rankin
Jul 2, 2004
Grant,
How about everyone submits one image -straight (or gay as the case may be)photography or an image enhanced with PSE or other program?

CR
PA
Patti Anderson
Jul 2, 2004
<How about everyone submits one image -straight (or gay as the case may be)photography or an image enhanced with PSE or other program?

I like Chris’s idea. "Challenger Favorites" or something like that. No topic or catergory like in the photo challenge.

You decide, Grant. Perhaps you would like a month or two off?

Patti
JB
John_Burnett_(JNB)
Jul 2, 2004
Another option: Grant has been very diplomatic in refraining from comments about submissions. Suppose he chose 30 images from both challenges (all time) that particularly tickled his fancy? I don’t think we even need the names of the contributors. It wouldn’t be Grant as artist of the month, but it would still be an interesting look through Grant’s eyes.
JJ
JoAn_J_Yost
Jul 2, 2004
Do we have a place to post the urls to our personalwebsites…….That might be interesting. I am so new here I don’t know all of these things. I just set up my own site for the first time. I am a manager on a number of the larger MSN groups, but the personal site is something new to me, and I really enjoy looking at the ones of others. JoAn
GD
Grant_Dixon
Jul 2, 2004
JoAn

Anyone that post an image is entitled to have their web site listed. I don’t post email address. If you have an URL send it to me by email and tell me how you want to be known. most use there on line name to avoid confusion. Now if you want to see the other here is the address. http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Contacts.html

G.
BE
Bob_E._Warren
Jul 2, 2004
JoAn —
You can take a look at my Challenge entries at:
<http://www.rewarren.com/challenge/challenge.htm>
I know Jodi has a site and Grant has others posted on the Challenge site under ‘Contacts’. Bob Warren
JJ
JoAn_J_Yost
Jul 2, 2004
WOW after seeing some of those, I wonder if I have enough nerve to ask people to view mine. Some extremely beautiful work there. JoAn

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections