Posted By
leomonkeyguru
Nov 12, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello to everyone.
I’m new here and… I’ve lost myself trying to find an answer before asking, but… 🙁 I desperately need a way to edit, in batch mode, the raw files and save the results in different files.
For example I’d love to create a (sort of) action where
– set 1st setting
– save as file A
– set 2nd setting
– save as file B
– set 3rd setting
– save as file C
– etc
But when I try to do that, I can’t (I’m not able to…) record an action working in raw. Please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp me!!! 🙁
Thx in advance and sorry for my terrible English!

Leo

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

M
Mylenium
Nov 13, 2008
Multiple save operations from the same module surely require some scripting, so check the respective sub-forum. There may also be a way to do this in Bridge by creating multiple named presets and having them run as many times as needed…

Mylenium
B
Buko
Nov 13, 2008
use image processor from Bridge and ad the action you want to do to the image.
L
leomonkeyguru
Nov 14, 2008
thx both for the answers but…
1. I don’t know anything about scripting. 🙁 I’ve tried to read and understand something via adobe pdfs or reading some sites, but a black hole is in my mind 🙁
2. I’ve looked into image processor from bridge but it move me to photoshop… a part from this, it is asking me to use an action but… how can I record an action editing a raw file?!!??!?!?!?!!?!
I’ve tried to create a new action, open a raw file, manage settings, save it to a tif file and… NOTHING appeared into the new action.
I can’t tell ps to record in an action what I’m doing in raw edit! 🙁

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections