R
Posted By
robert
Jul 16, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was wondering if anyone knew how to batch a whole set of actions. I have about 5 different actions I want to complete on a bunch of photos. I have placed them all within one set and would like to batch the set instead of doing each action separately.

thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
robert
Jul 16, 2003
Bruce
thanks for the web gem
robert
"Bruce W. Johnson" wrote in message
Create a new action and play each of the five actions you want to run. Even if you don’t have a file open you can play the action, just hit continue when it give you an error. It will add Play Action "???????" to your new action you are recording.

Bruce

robert wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knew how to batch a whole set of actions. I have about 5 different actions I want to complete on a bunch of
photos.
I have placed them all within one set and would like to batch the set instead of doing each action separately.

thanks
E
edjh
Jul 16, 2003
Bruce W. Johnson wrote:
Create a new action and play each of the five actions you want to run. Even if you don’t have a file open you can play the action, just hit continue when it give you an error. It will add Play Action "???????" to your new action you are recording.
Bruce

You can also duplicate or drag action steps from one action another in the Actions palette. Easy way to build a new action.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections