DL
Posted By
Deborah_L_Lee
Nov 7, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I upgraded from CS3 to CS4 several weeks ago, and everything seemed ok except for a few little quirks with onOne. I was able to work around these issues and thought CS4 was great. Now the problem…….I tried to open CS4 yesterday and it would not open. Blue box came on screen and went through the process like it was launching, then message came up "CS4 has quit working". The program closed and continues to do this every time I try to open it. CS3 works, Bridge works, Lightroom works, only the CS4 will not work.

I uninstalled it and reinstalled the program. Everythig loaded fine with no messages or problems. But………it still will not work. I need help!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
dave_milbut
Nov 7, 2008
see the faq about resetting the preferences. (not sure if it still holds for cs4, but it has for every version since 5.5…)
M
Mylenium
Nov 7, 2008
Is the OnOne software already updated to a CS4 compatible version? If not, it may completely mess up things. This is a known problem.

Mylenium

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections