BL
Posted By
Bob Levine
Dec 30, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Check your file association preferences in Bridge.

Bob

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JP
james_park
Dec 30, 2008
I tried to open graphics under Bridge CS4.
Under File > Open With, I see following choices:

Adobe photoshop CS4 (default)
——————————
Internet Explorer 7.00
Paint 5.1
SnagIt 8 8.2

My question is how to change this choice. In other words, delete above listed programs and add other graphic programs there. For example, delete Internet explorer and SnagI, and replace with IrfanView or simpley replace default phostoshop with Irfanveiw like that. If so, how? James
B
Boskey
Dec 30, 2008
My question is how to change this choice. In other words, delete above listed programs and add other graphic programs there. For example, delete Internet explorer and SnagI, and replace with IrfanView or simpley replace default phostoshop with Irfanveiw like that. If so, how? James

In Windows, RT-click on the image file you want to open, then click on "Open With" button. If Bridge is not one of the available selections, use the "select program" button. If Bridge is not in this list, then use the "browse" button, then make your way to the bridge.exe file located in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Bridge CS4. Once you click on it to execute that file, the Open With program selection will have Bridge CS4 in the list. If you want all similar files to open with Bridge, just check the box during the Open With dialog.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections