MC
Posted By
Melissa_Crampton
Oct 9, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
……..brushes not showing up on canvas? All I see is a small + and that’s it. Have no idea what size it truly is etc. I have tried numerous things as well as searches for a solution. Just started today.
PSE 5
XP
Any help is greatly appreciated!
M

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
dave_milbut
Oct 9, 2008
hit CAPS lock…
P
Phosphor
Oct 9, 2008
For future reference, Melissa:

It’s quite OKย—and even encouraged to title your threads more clearly and completely. There was certainly enough room there to title this thread something like:Brush cursor not appearing on canvas?But…you can do whatever you want, really. I’m just saying that it helps smooth the flow of information exchange.
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 9, 2008
for further further reference, this is the photoshop forum, the elements forums are here:

<http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.eeb4f8b/>

๐Ÿ™‚
MC
Melissa_Crampton
Oct 9, 2008
THANKS!!!and yes, caps was on! Cats…..can’t keep them away from the desk! Guess I have been lucky to never run into this before! In 10 years with PS products.
Sorry about the title and wrong forum.
M
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 9, 2008
no prob. happens to all of us. i took a lucky guess that the caps lock behavoir was the same in both apps.

๐Ÿ™‚

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections